- How do I enroll?
- How does payment work?
- Can I cancel or change my schedule?
- If my child is absent, will Springboard be notified through the school?
- If my child is absent, do I get reimbursed for that day of care?
- Are you open on snow days, school closings etc?
- Can my child drop in on the same day?
- Can my child drop in if they are not registered in the online system?
- My child has an allergy and/or my child takes medication, how does Springboard handle this?
How do I enroll?
- Go to www.springboardafterschool.com
- Click on enroll in the upper right-hand corner
- Create a user name and password
- Follow the enrollment procedure to create an account.
- Keep your username and password – you will need these in order to sign your child up throughout the year
How does payment work?
Can I cancel or change my schedule?
Yes – Springboard offers flexibility in order to work with your schedule. To receive a credit for any day, you must notify us of cancellation 24 hours in advance by emailing our registration specialist Kathy Ventullo at: email@example.com or by calling 800-341-3177, ext. 1.
If my child is absent, can I be reimbursed for that day of care?
Yes, you can be reimbursed for your child’s planned absence. You must give Springboard 24 hours advanced notice in order to be reimbursed. Springboard must stay within ratio and we cannot reimburse for planned days without advanced notice.
If my child is absent, will Springboard be notified through the school?
Springboard will connect with the main office on absences, however, if your child’s plans change and they are headed elsewhere after school, please notify the Site Coordinator beforehand. Otherwise, upon attendance, the Site Coordinator will call all contact numbers until they reach a person. Please note, if you would like to receive a credit for a cancelled session you must notify the Springboard main office 24 hours in advance.
Are you open on snow days, school closings, etc?
Springboard is only open if the facilities are open. When the school is closed for holidays or snow days, Springboard will also be closed. Please check our website for delays or early closings.
Yes, we are happy to take your child on the same day without prior sign up as long as he or she is already in our online system. We ask that you call us at 800-341-3177, ext 1, to verify that your child will be in so we may staff accordingly. There is an additional fee to the daily rate for same-day drop ins.
Can my child drop in if they are not registered in the online system?
No. Registration is vital to our Springboard program. The information you submit upon registration provides the Site Coordinator with health, emergency and contact information.
When you enroll, using Springboard’s on line system, you will fill out important health forms needed by our Site Coordinators. Should your child require emergency or daily medication please provide prescription information to the Site Coordinator and fill out the medication consent form before your child attends the program.