Increased Academic Achievement
Springboard utilizes the following system of checks and balances to ensure academic achievement:
• One-on-one tutoring tailored to meet the needs of individual students.
• Clear, concise communication between parent, teacher and student: all questions, comments and concerns are encouraged.
• A staff that meshes with your child’s school community. Teachers attend staff meetings, communicate via email and engage with school-day teachers in order to create optimal individualized support.
• Developing effective time-management techniques in order to enhance study and organizational skills.
• Springboard electives complement traditional academics by cultivating the well-rounded child. Participation in enrichment activities such as: physical fitness, music, dance, art and creative writing are integral to scholastic success.
• Low staff-to-child ratio for the Springboard Academic Block.